Complaint Review: Cool Air USA

• Cool Air USA
    4151 SW 47 Ave
    Davie, Florida
    USA

Made appt using company coupon for A/C Tune-Up, cost $23.00. They came, were here for approx 10 mins and left with my check.  Now I'm no A/C maintenance person or Savvy in these kinds of things, but 10 mins to do 21 point AC diagnostic, lube motor parts, adjust freon, replace or clean filter and check for leaks should be more than 10 mins. The normal cost is $185.00. Thank goodness I did not have to pay that! That's $18.00 per minute. Now that's the job I want! Seriously, Do Not Use This Company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cool-air-usa/davie-florida-33314/cool-air-usa-ripoff-company-davie-florida-1075706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please call us 954-915-1155 ext 208 ask for Maria

AUTHOR: Cool Air USA Inc. - ()

My name is Maria I am in charge of Customer Assurance Rapports. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced as a result to our service. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. This is certainly not the way we want our customers to feel when we finish a job.  Our Customer Concerns is important and we take pride in ensuring everyone's satisfaction.  We strive for perfection, I am providing this number 954-915-1155 ext 208 or Sean ext 200 so you may contact us to resolve all the issues you mentioned. I welcome your questions and comments regarding this matter and look forward to speaking with you. As a testament to strive for perfection we take the added steps to ensure that we provide you with the highest level of service simply because our customers are important to us and they deserve the very best.

Co fixed situation

AUTHOR: Howard - ()

Update 08/21/2013: received email from Co advsing refund would be processed, however I needed the service to be completed as A/c unit  not serviced in about 3-4years.  they came( new tech person) and serviced unit. here about 20-25 mins...reviewed alot that previous tech person did not, all was well, recommended a part which was declined as unit is approx 15 yrs & might go antime ...thus will wait for unit to go out to purchase new unit. all in all I am satisfied.