Complaint Review: Cool Stuff Emporium

• Submitted: Thu, February 02, 2017
  • Updated: Thu, February 02, 2017
  • Reported By: Diana — Westfield Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Cool Stuff Emporium

Internet
    USA

Cool Stuff Emporium never filled my order I gave them in October. I ordered stuffed. Elephant pillow for my grandson for Christmas. I sent them emails which they promised to respond to. info@coolstuffemporium.com Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from Emporium

In October 2016, I saw an ad on Facebook for stuffed Elephant pillows for children. The company selling them is Cool Stuff Emporium. I ordered and paid for one October 11, 2016. I never got the item. I made severval attempts to contact them. Only reply was that they received my emails and would get back to me as soon as possible. I'm still waiting. These pillows were $27. A refund would be appreciated if they can't supply the item.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2017 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cool-stuff-emporium/internet/cool-stuff-emporium-never-filled-my-order-i-gave-them-in-october-i-ordered-stuffed-ele-1353680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from Emporium

AUTHOR: Emporium Retail - (USA)

Hello,

Emporium strives to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied, therefore we take consumer complaints very seriously.

We understand your concerns, and will do what we can to provide you an update on your account.  We want to ensure your claim is against emporium.com as you mentioned Cool Stuff Emporium.

For us to look into your order, please email us your full name, phone number, order number and reference your Rip off Report Complaint #1353680 to escalations@vnuretail.com.

We look forward to working with you to get your issue resolved.

Sincerely,