Complaint Review: Coolhandle hosting

• Reported By: Richmond VA — Richmond Virginia United States of America
  • Coolhandle hosting

Internet
    United States of America

On March 31 ,2012 I ordered a domain name from coolhandle to setup my moble money company  offer free website with them will I didnt  think about this $14.95 year will as I was checking my credit card report on line I noticed there  was a charge for $262.80 for two yrs from coolhandle  I call them about this and guy told me to go to the website and put in cancellation  and there would get back to me in timely matter . I keep senting emails  to them no one got back to me .Only response  please reply to ticket number or sorry to here you want to cancel this has been two month on waiting for a refund /cancellation .Can call this company and talk a person about the credit card charges it only emails only that money was for bills in my home

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coolhandle-hosting/internet/coolhandle-hosting-coolhandle-hosting-refused-to-refund-26280-i-paid-on-march-31-for-889955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
4Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rip Off- Fraud and theft

AUTHOR: HORST - (USA)

Pay back the amount you stole from may account or I will be on you like fies on ****, got it!

Don'tgive me the run around!  You are problem people and will be done away with. Horst

#2 General Comment

same o, same o. my present situation very similar

AUTHOR: pocoloco - (USA)

I have a similar problem with this company. They call themselves "collhandle professional web hosting". I call them unprofessional ripoff artists and I will carry this as far as I can. To make it short, I most recently received a notification from my credit card provider that on 6/18/15 $286.61 had been taken from my account. Upon investigating further and looking at the internal logging of my account with coolhandle, I found that I had been billed prior for other things. To make a long story short, I have never signed any documents or agreed for them to rip off my account. Secondly, I question how they got a hold of my credit card to begin with. I believe there is a fraud between online internet business firms and their association with coolhandle.com

They are fraudsters and thieves. I just want a document showing that I had signed given the permission for coolhandle to host my upcoming website. I do not know the company and have never doe business with "coolhandle".

Please contact me for further help.

AUTHOR: Adam R. - (United States of America)

We have sent emails to the address that is on your account. If you are not receiving them, please email me at cancelation@coolhandle.com and I will reply there.

Thanks,

know email or offer

AUTHOR: Richmond VA - (United States of America)

Haven't receive any email from you on  may 30 or June 1 ,not my email address Adam and sure know know your company has than ?

We have tired to reach you

Christine,
We sent you an email on May 30, 2012 and June 1, 2012. We have yet to receive a response to our emails. I will forward you our response one more time. Please read and respond to our offer.

Thanks,
Adam R.

refused to response to me

AUTHOR: Richmond VA - (United States of America)

Here Gave them domain name and still haven't hear anything about refund my money back yet? the website was suppose to be free domain name what was paid for$14.95  yr not $262.80  there still don't understand the money is a big matter what can be done about this company sure there be able  play with  people

refused to response to company

AUTHOR: Richmond VA - (United States of America)

the domain name  bootieweb why now you want to help it looks like the only thing  you company need to do reread your money back guarantee policy and to put extra dept there for only refund and billing dept not just support

We Want to Help!

To the Author:

We would like to help resolve your problem but unfortunately you did not leave any identifying information in your complaint. The best piece of identifying information is the domain name on your account. You can either provide this information here or send the information to cancelation@coolhandle.com. We look forward to your response and the opportunity to resolve your issue.

Regards,