Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, April 21, 2017

• Reported By: Pissed off — milwaukee Wisconsin USA
core skin treatment
Internet USA

core skin treatment Charged me for168.00 for supposedly 5.00 trail buffalo Internet

I placed ordere for eye care treament and face cream and was charged 5.00 for each bottle as trails. Before my trail was even delieverd I was charged 85.99 for both bottles. when I called to get my money back they said that I had to call within 14days for refund and it was the 15th day, so my card was just conviently charged exactly on the 15th day. I told them I demanded my money back now and she said that she can give mr half back and I said no because I never recieved the trail. Then she says oh it was delievered on April 1oth. A Sunday?? Itold her they are scam artist and she then said she can just her employee discount and give me 75% of my money back. So I agreed to than. Then another week went by and still no trail so i call back and ask for tracking number for the package. To my astonishment the package was never delieved and the person i was talking to was an automated computer set up to respond to certain question. I was so furous. Never Ever buy this trail because they are scam artists and ripps offs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2017 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/core-skin-treatment/internet/core-skin-treatment-charged-me-for16800-for-supposedly-500-trail-buffalo-internet-1368872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on core skin treatment