Complaint Review: Corporate and Public Funding

• Corporate and Public Funding
    555 California St, Suite 4925
    San Francisco, California
    USA

Corporate and Public Funding Took our money and promised to find an investment loan for us. No response from them after we sent check. San Francisco California

Searching for an investment loan via the internet.  Was contacted by David at Corporate and Public last November. I didn't know whether to trust this company, did my best to check them out via reports and BBB.  They claimed to be BBB accredited - they are not!

Tried to get funding locally, but did not succeed. I then contacted David again (he also had sent several e-mails to me during this time).  I decided to go ahead and sent them the required information - they wanted income tax papers for 3 years, income information, and property information. I am worried now what they are doing with my personal info!

They asked for $575 in order to proceed ahead. I hesitated, so they lowered it to $475. After sending them my check, I did not hear from them for several weeks. I sent emails, and Rachel responded to me that they were waiting for information from other sources. After several weeks more, I contacted them again. David did not respond, but Rachel sent an email saying they were looking for investors.

That is the last reponse I got from them (in February, 2013). They do not answer the phone - in fact, the last time I called the phone number I had also used for them, a different company answered (only an automatic answering machine).

In April, I reported them to the Oakland BBB. They did not received a response from Corporate and Public.

A lesson learned - if something sounds too good to be true, you can be sure it is!! Also, NEVER send money up front.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/corporate-and-public-funding/san-francisco-california-94104/corporate-and-public-funding-took-our-money-and-promised-to-find-an-investment-loan-for-u-1068984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content