Complaint Review: Corys Chrome Restoration

• Reported By: scammedby — Garden Grove California USA
  • Corys Chrome Restoration

Internet
    USA

Corys Chrome Restoration Cory Armenta Joan swall Do not invest! Be aware of this compulsive liar. Garden Grove / Westminster Internet/ In person Internet

Cory armenta  is a COMPULSIVE MANIPULATIVE LIAR who uses craigslist to promote his chrome restoration and lowrider bikes ''Business'' and uses peoples hard earned money for his own needs and blows up your phone on how he will pay you back your money with profit!! It is all a lie. I wrote a 1800$ check for cory armenta we both shook hands and agreed to terms, only for me to realize this was a mistake. Cory armenta talks A LOT and likes to flip the script whenever he knows that he is wrong. He likes to play mind games and persuades you to put trust into him. There has been many several occasion where we set up a date for him to pay me back and he agrees with me ...then he will let you know the very last SECOND he doesnt have the money.  He throws out some excuse that he doesnt have your money and that he swears he will pay next week, he likes to prolong things and give him more time to come up with new excuses and move on.

He really loves to play victim and wants you to feel sorry for him, hes used all excuses in the books!!

He even managed to get a brand new car with the money he stole from me. I gave up a few months later only asking for my part and he still managed to lie and at one point impersonate a LAWYER!!! I have proof of this as well!

Beware , he will wait for you to snap and then use it against you .  It is all apart of his plan in order for him to avoid paying you back! do not trust this scumbag ever

Here is all of my evidence -

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2017 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/corys-chrome-restoration/internet/corys-chrome-restoration-cory-armenta-joan-swall-do-not-invest-be-aware-of-this-compulsi-1398292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content