Complaint Review: Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program

• Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program
    One Gateway Center, Suite 2600, Newark, New Jersey
    Newark, New Jersey
    United States of America

Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program Paula Velasco Fraudulent Promise to provide grant for cosmetic dentistry Newark, New Jersey

I recently required (and still do) a cosmetic dental procedure to address a now-missing tooth. I came upon the website of the Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program. I was contacted by Paula Velasco by e-mail and I later contacted her by phone (the first and ONLY time I ever cvonversed with her through ANY medium) and I was referred to a dentist in the metropolitan area.

I went trough the consultation and informed them (the dentist, not Cosmetic Dentistry) that my dental benefits for the year would start on March 28. I called the dentist to inform them that I would like to begin the procedure for a dental implant, but was informed that they no longer work with Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program! Stunned, I called the number of the program myself to ascertain what was going on and if they could refer me to a dentist with whom they are currently working. I got a recorded message stating that I should leave a message and that they will get back to me. That was LAST WEEK! I then sent at least two e-mails to Paula Velasco, the Program Coordinator and those e-mails may as well have been sucked into a black hole -- NOTHING! The dentist referred me to a sleep center to address my sleep apnea (totally different issue, but I felt they were looking out for my well-being) but because of THAT I am now down to almost ZERO for my MEDICAL benefts for the year! To confirm my suspicions about the Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program, I searched online and found others had been scammed also! I was lucky in that I didn't have to pay any out-of-pocket costs lkike these other poor souls, but I still got burned.

Avoid these people like the plague!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cosmetic-dentistry-grants-program/newark-new-jersey-07102/cosmetic-dentistry-grants-program-paula-velasco-fraudulent-promise-to-provide-grant-for-co-865963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content