Complaint Review: COSTUME HUT

BROSSARD, QUEBES
    , Quebec
    Canada

COSTUME HUT ripoff Quebec

I have had the same problem with COSTUME HUT as others on this site. I ordered my three children Halloween costumes in October and on the 19th they were charged to my credit card, but I never received anything.
I have tried to call, but box always full and no one will respond to my emails. Please be aware of these impostors because this was a $100.00 lesson I have had to learn.
I will check this site before I order on line again.

Connie
calhoun city, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2005 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/costume-hut/quebec/costume-hut-ripoff-quebec-167231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content