Complaint Review: COUNTRYWIDE FUNDING

• Reported By: Kissimmee Florida
  • COUNTRYWIDE FUNDING
    contrywide.com
    Nationwide, Massachusetts

COUNTRYWIDE FUNDING ATT: CONGRESS! BAIL-OUT BILL is a SET-UP! EVERYWHERE Massachusetts Nationwide

I got physically sick (open heart) and couldn't pay my house loan. For over 10 months Countrywide has had a offer on my house that fell into deliquency.

I paid almost 700k for the house and owed 610k! They have had an offer on the table from my realtor for 580k since Feb. 2008. Instead they keep the house in limbo.

I think making their case for the future bailout bill! They could have had over 1/2 million dollars from me alone, for almost a year and didn't take it! WHY? To get congress to give them Money! Instead by not accepting they keep my credit rating down so I can't even get an apartment to live in!

Once they have the money Congressman/women, Watch-OUT, BEWARE! They are going to sell off everyones house and not work-out anything reasonable with anyone!

The force
Kissimmee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2008 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/countrywide-funding/nationwide-massachusetts/countrywide-funding-att-congress-bail-out-bill-is-a-set-up-everywhere-massachusetts-nat-384691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content