Complaint Review: CPMatrix

Austin, Texas
    USA

CPMatrix I was ripped off on an ebay scam for $360.00 by cpmatrix Austin Texas

*Consumer Comment: Happy cpmatrix customer

I purchased a computer HP Elitebook 8460p on ebay from CP Matrix. The computer was suppost to be factory reset to knew condition! When in fact it wasnt reset at all all the drives and hardware are missing. I tried to contact cp matrix and when discussed with them my problem they quickly hung up the call and blocked my number. Tried again on a different number and the same thing happened!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2014 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cpmatrix/austin-texas-78732/cpmatrix-i-was-ripped-off-on-an-ebay-scam-for-36000-by-cpmatrix-austin-texas-1156802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Happy cpmatrix customer

AUTHOR: alexmc - ()

In the last 12 months, I have bought two HP 8460p laptops from ebay seller cpmatrix, and I have a further 8460p on order. I am a very happy customer.

What do you mean "drives and hardware are missing"? Did you open the case and find the laptop was an empty shell?

The laptops I bought are sold without an operating system. Perhaps this buyer did not understand how to install an operating system, and assumed it was broken.