Complaint Review: CR England inc

• CR England inc
    4701 west 2100 south
    SaltLake City, Utah
    United States of America

CR England inc They screwed my husband dig time and abandoned him in Dallas Texas with no money and a long way from home. SaltLake City, Utah

Iam a very pissed off wife thanks to crengland my husband went to their school in utah they worked him so hard 10 to12 hrs in 90 to 100 degree temps they worked him to the point he almost passed with a heat stroke  they sent him to the Dr for bp meds then told him he would have to take a $4000.00 sleep study test then pay another $.1500.00 for the machine that he have to whare to bed. he passed all of his tests with high scores then came phase1 of road training his trainer for this phase was absuloutly discusting he rarely showered he was rude to my husband he had a crappy truck that kept breaking down he smoked like a train never stopped for mandatoriy meetinge never gave my husband his test book she needed  he had to download the on his cell phone then came phase 2 of training my husband refused to do the lease program so they put him with an incompitant phase 2 trainer all that guy had on his mind was looking for lot lizzards not driving they had a load going to Dallas Texas it took 2 & a half days to get their once there the trainer took him off of the truck for resions unknown to us my husband said that trainre drove like a compleet a* hole almost hitting people and cars this man should not be a trainer.

so my husband sitts abandond  and alone and broke we are about to lose our house and our car because hes not getting payed setting in a hotel witch the school is paying for thank god for that  hes been stuck there for 5 days already he wants to come home  and quite crengland and my husband is no quiter he has had about all he can handle he feels like he is being punshed for not leasing a truck from them. if my husband comes home CREngland can eat there f*king student loan they arnt getting any more money from us  they r all a bunch of a*holes  By the way two weeks of in class training is not enough training to prepare someone to drive a simi truck safely. CRengland dosen't care if there students familes lose every thing they owne they get there $ 6000.00 for every student that graduates there so called class. did you know that crengland had 5 rollover accidents do to trainer errors with 1 fatality in the month of july alone  that scares the hell out of me .how about you  so please be worned dont go to drive for CREngland trucking  please!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2011 01:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cr-england-inc/saltlake-city-utah-84120/cr-england-inc-they-screwed-my-husband-dig-time-and-abandoned-him-in-dallas-texas-with-no-773151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content