Complaint Review: Crabapple Soap Company

• Crabapple Soap Company
    www.crabapplesoap.com
    Internet
    United States of America

Crabapple Soap Company Soapmakers Garden Crab Apple Soap Company Soap Makers Garden Order not received, emails and phone calls not returned. Wish I checked rip-off report first. Internet

I wish I checked rip-off report before ordering from this company.  My story is the same as everyone else.  I placed an order and my credit card was charged immediately.  After a couple of weeks and not receiving anything, I sent and email to their support address to get a status.  No response.  I sent another one.  Again no response.

I then saw that someone else who filed a complaint on this site found an actual phone number for them and another web site.  I tried calling the number but only got voice mail.  The announcement didn't even give a name of who it was.  Finally I tried sending email to the address that had listed for "wholesale inquiries".  So far, nothing.

Their website has a "PayPal verified" logo on it.  If you click on that it takes you to paypal which says "soapsap@comcast.net is NOT PayPal verified".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2009 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crabapple-soap-company/internet/crabapple-soap-company-soapmakers-garden-crab-apple-soap-company-soap-makers-garden-order-493307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content