Complaint Review: createspace - amazon

• Submitted: Wed, March 09, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 09, 2011
  • Reported By: Brian — houston Texas U.S.A.
  • createspace - amazon

Internet
    United States of America

createspace - amazon they taxed me for my book wout knowledge Internet

*Author of original report: i'm disabled

*Consumer Suggestion: Please go back to school

I wrote a book & published it under createspace, i didnt earn much but was proud of the amount i was earning, bc i was on limited income i was being careful so i thought until i was being taxed, $21.00 each book= 7.26 royalties so y was i being taxed for ssi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2011 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/createspace-amazon/internet/createspace-amazon-they-taxed-me-for-my-book-wout-knowledge-internet-704715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

i'm disabled

AUTHOR: Brian - (U.S.A.)

maybe I used abbrevations in the report because I'm disabled, I have Cerebral Palsy & I worked hard on my book about my life, I may not type fast, but i wrote 2 books, ok?

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Please go back to school

AUTHOR: Larry - (U.S.A.)

How on God's green earth could you write a book?  You cannot even write a coherent thought.  You do not seem to understand punctuation or capitalization.  You drifted out of English and into text messaging with "bc" and "y." It took several tries to understand that you were complaining that you have to pay taxes on your earnings.  Did you think that since you do not follow the rules of writing that they would not follow the rules for taxing?