Complaint Review: Credicorp

• Credicorp
    9158 King James Dr. Po Box 569001
    Dallas, Texas

Credicorp ripoff scam artists Dallas Texas

After spending time to research this so called credit company, I find myself shocked. I am glad I read these comments before I sent my money to them.

I have a new family to raise and very little money. I was going to make a desperate attmpt to get this credit card to start our lives and feed my babies mouth. I would have ended up $37 short that could have bought food for my family.

I would like to comment on a report made by joyce submitted 6/5/01

What a scam artist. how can you back up something which is not legitimate. You must work for them or maybe they paid you. I am tired of these scams. Karma will get you all.

Tracy
Temecula, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2004 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credicorp/dallas-texas-75356-9855/credicorp-ripoff-scam-artists-dallas-texas-115455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content