Complaint Review: Credicorp

• Credicorp
    9158 King James Dr, Dallas Texas 75356-9855
    Nationwide

Credicorp ripoff Dallas Texas

I was about to send money to this company but I stopped and looked them up on the web and found this report. This company is telling me that they will give me a credit limit of $10,000.00 on a Platunum Credit Card, I am to send them a check or a money order in the amount of $37.

My credit went bad when I got sick and had to wait on Social Security Disability, I had to turn my car back in and other things. We had a truck that was stolen and wrecked during the last hurrican which left us with no car so we had to get a some kind of transportation and the car company took advantage and got us into a van at 28.8% which now take almost all of my SS check anyway and now I am short money for my medicine and I thought that this was a way to get the interest rate down because they told me that they would charge me 12% but it looks like they want to rip me off also.

I am glad that this report was availble for me to view, because I don't think that I will be sending this in the only place this is going is in my shredder.

Lois
Largo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2004 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credicorp/nationwide/credicorp-ripoff-dallas-texas-116195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content