Complaint Review: Credit Acceptance

• Credit Acceptance
    PO Box 551888
    Detroit, Michigan
    United States of America

Credit Acceptance Basic Auto Sales Guaranteed credit approval, any one can drive a car Detroit, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: You Think You Are "ENTITLED" To What???

In July 2011, I went to basic auto sales in Richmond Va to look for a car because of the advertisement guaranteed credit approval because during that time I was going through divorce and needed a car and my credit is poor. Anyway, I got approve with 1000 dollars down which I did but the car was not really good now that I came to my senses and 25% interest plus come to find out if your late car will not start which I just bought a new battery and 2 new tires for the ford 2005, 145 thousand miles with water inside the passenger door panel. I tried trading it in and I can't get rid of it even if I will put down 1000 dollars. I'm really stuck to junk car with super high interest. Please so something about it.

so no one will suffer like me. PLEASE help. They are terrible and mean people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 05:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-acceptance/detroit-michigan-48255/credit-acceptance-basic-auto-sales-guaranteed-credit-approval-any-one-can-drive-a-car-det-959807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

You Think You Are "ENTITLED" To What???

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

YOU gave yourself bad credit by YOU not paying YOUR BILLS on time.  As such, banks and/or credit unions don't want anything to do with you because they fear YOU not paying them either.  The only choice is the SUBPRIME lenders with high interest rates and car dealers with high mileage, old, worn out junk.  Thats where you are now and what a surprise, you haven't been paying them on time either.  They use a device to shut off the car when you high risk borrowers continue in your habitual ways.  The remedy???  PAY YOUR BILLS ON TIME!