Complaint Review: Credit Check total

• Credit Check total

Nationwide
    USA

Credit Check total www.creditchecktotal.com, Experian Ripoff CA

I don't know how they began to charge my credit card $29.95 a month.  I didn't realize it until I'd been charged for at least 12 months.  I get free credit checking with one of my credit cards (not the one that they charged) plus I have another free credit checking company so I did not need to pay for this service.

I reported this to my credit card once I realized it had been charged for such a long time.  I know, I should have gone over my bill from day one.  I have a long list of monthly charges because I run my own business. They investigated it and determined that the charges were fair.  I used the service a couple of times thinking it was the one I was getting for free.  They sent me regular emails with the link.  I gave them at least

So if you plan on checking your credit find out about free solutions, first.  If you need to use a service like this...dont' use this one but make sure to cancel before you end up paying for what's rightly yours, indefinitely.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2015 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-check-total/nationwide/credit-check-total-wwwcreditchecktotalcom-experian-ripoff-ca-1265121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content