Complaint Review:

Credit Coach USA (Lovell Jones)

• Submitted: Fri, February 17, 2017
  • Updated: Fri, February 17, 2017

• Reported By: Runako — Arlington Texas USA
Credit Coach USA (Lovell Jones)
Internet USA

Credit Coach USA ,Lovell Jones, Urban City Records, Rogelene Jones ,wife, Lovell Jones is a thief and a liar. Internet

I contacted Credit Coach USA to boost my credit. I was interested in applying for business loans. I looked over their site, which was well done and decided to purchase the "Platinum Package." I called to arrange my payment and Lovell Jones had me wire $2800 to his wife Rogelene Jones' account. Once my payment was verified he promised to get the ball rolling immediately. I was so excited to be working towards my goals. He told me to wait 3 weeks for results. Months passed. I emailed Lovell for a status update and he explained that there was a major obstacle that prevented him from getting it done and that he needed more time. I believed him and said no problem. More months pass. By now I'm afraid that I've been had. There were more excuses and finally after a YEAR I ask for a refund. He said no problem and that he would get that to me. Needless to say I didn't receive a dime of my money. To get him on the phone I called with my girlfriend's cell. When I told him who I was he hung up in my face. This man has no morals or conscious to steal people's hard earned money and then flaunt his luxury cars and lavish lifestyle on social media. Look him up on Facebook and you'll see what I am talking about. Do not do business with this guy because he only sees people as objects, not people with hardships and responsibilities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2017 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-coach-usa-lovell-jones/internet/credit-coach-usa-lovell-jones-urban-city-records-rogelene-jones-wife-lovell-jones-is-1356659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Coach USA (Lovell Jones)