Complaint Review: Credit Collection Services for Esurance an Allstate company

• Credit Collection Services for Esurance an Allstate company
    Two Wells Avenue Newton, MA 02459
    Needham, MA 02494, Massachusetts
    United States of America

Credit Collection Services for Esurance an Allstate company Coward Credit Collection Services Needham, MA 02494, Massachusetts

Hello,

I received a letter from Credit Collection Services located in Two Wells Avenue, Newton, MA 02459 on behalf of Esurance an Allstate company. This collection agency claimed that I owed a balance of $193.12 to Esurance an Allstate company for partial month unpaid auto insurance. I canceled my auto insurance with Esurance an Allstate company on 09/30/12 because my rate increased when a credit check was ran. Now, Esurance an Allstate company wants payment for insurance that I did not have. I believe that Credit Collection Services is a fraudulent company established by auto insurance companies.

I will not be bullied by a coward credit collection service that begins the letter with "Warningnotice.com". When I called Credit Collection Services, the operator initially refused to give me her first name or any type of confirmation that I had responded to the letter. This type of business stinks. I also notified my state office of insurance regulations of this activity as well as falsification of my consent to authorize electronic fund transfers by Esurance an Allstate company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-collection-services-for-esurance-an-allstate-company/needham-ma-02494-massachusetts-02494/credit-collection-services-for-esurance-an-allstate-company-coward-credit-collection-serv-984621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content