Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2001

• Reported By:Lino Lakes MN
Capital Choice Consumer Credit
7349 NW 34th St Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Choice Consumer Credit scam, Go with your gut instict!

*0:

Yesterday I recieved this so called approval for a Capital Choice Platinum card with a 5,000 credit limit... the catch was they wanted me to send $39.00 for a membership fee. Of course I had questions. To my suprise there was no 1-800# for me to call so I called 1-800-555-1212 to look for the number myself. I did find one but when I called I got the total run around and wound up not even speaking to a customer service rep. That option was not "available" to me because I was not already an approved member.

To speak to an agent they ask you to dial 0 which I did and what it said was, "due to the overwhelming response we can only take Approved member's calls or questions concerning their account" and then they give you the option to find out how to become a member. Suprise, suprise! I need to send my $39.00 in. Thinking this was very fishy I went online this mourning and found out that this company is a bunch of garbage. Now I want other people to know that this is a no win situation if you get involved with them, and that all you'll get is the run around. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THESE PEOPLE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-debt-services/capital-choice-consu/capital-choice-consumer-credit-7642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit