Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2001
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2001

• Reported By:Everman TX
Capital Choice Consumer Credit
7349 34th Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capitol Choice Consumer Credit Capital Credit rip-offs

Hello this Demova Gardner:

I am writing this report to say how diappointed!!!!I am,to find this company called Capital Choice Consumer Credit 7349 NW 34th St(located in Miami FL 33122)such a big scam and rip-off. I am so angry because I sent in a money order for the amount of $39.00 for membership fee and express services. I was not aware that this is not a legitimate company. I also paid the additional fee for express services and I have not recieved any kind of a response and no phone number. I am very disappointed how people get away with scamming, I am in the process of trying to acheive a credit card and the first time I try to apply for one look what happens, I get slapped in the face. Is there any kind of way I can get my money returned to me, I don't have the time to deal with a fake Company like this and I want them to get just what they deserve, I work very hard for my money and I would like every cent of it back from this rip-off company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-debt-services/capital-choice-consu/capitol-choice-consumer-credit-7718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit