Complaint Review: Credit Diagnosis

• Reported By: Dallas Georgia
  • Credit Diagnosis
    www.creditdiagnosis.com
    Des Plaines, Illinois

Credit Diagnosis charged my credit card numerous times with un authorized charges Des Plaines Illinois

After visiting their site, I was going to check my credit report, main reason said it was free. But decided after filling out info that I did not want to do it.

I called told them I didn't want to use their service. The next month saw numerous charges on my statement. Called them complained they agreed to credit my account.

The next month, received my statement, saw where they had credited my account but then re-charged the same amount. Called them once again. Again they agreed to credit my account.

The next month I was charged again putting my account over the limit and now I had to pay overages on my credit card. Again I called and was assured it would be taken off. Nothing of course could be done about my over limit charges.

The next month they charged once again. this time 59.00 that was denied, not once but three times, being denied each time.

Ripped off don't like it
Dallas, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2008 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-diagnosis/des-plaines-illinois-60017/credit-diagnosis-charged-my-credit-card-numerous-times-with-un-authorized-charges-des-plai-1029563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content