Complaint Review: Credit Education Group

• Credit Education Group
    10624 S. Eastern Ave Suite A-435
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Credit Education Group Took Me for a ride Las Vegas Nevada

I was called on a saturday in regards to a Credit Card avaialable to me with a $2500.00 limit, no annual fees, no processing fee. A straight $296.00 membership fee.

My girlfriend came across the papers some time ago and I did try calling the number several times but was unable to get a response. I decided to go on the internet in hopes that I could locate some information to assist me in contacting this company when I stumbled across YOUR WEBSITE.

I have all the papers the company mailed me as well as a copy of the check in the amount of $296.00 payable and cashed by the CEG (Credit Education Group).

I was scammed by this company and I want my money back. $296.00 may not seem like a lot of money to your company however it's is to me but more importantly, it's the point. This is called fraud and I need your help!!!

Steve
Mystic, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2004 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-education-group/las-vegas-nevada-89052/credit-education-group-took-me-for-a-ride-las-vegas-nevada-79101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content