Complaint Review: Credit Enhancement Services, LLC

• Reported By: Mill Valley CA
  • Credit Enhancement Services, LLC
    P.O. Box 726
    Farmingdale, New York

Credit Enhancement Services, LLC ripoff ..yeah, "enhancing" their wallets!!

*0: Credit Enhancement Services, LLC (yeah, "enhancing" their wallets!!)

Man, same old story. Receive yellow card in mail guarenteeing a high limit credit card ($4,000), regardless of credit history. The catch is a $219.99 "one-time benefit" for processing. I spoke with a guy (Henry) who answered my questions, but in a vague manner. I asked questions until I thought I was satified and gave him my checking account information. They gave me a customer service number, which by the way doesn't even work now, and it's been about 2 months with no card in sight! They said it would take only 4-6 weeks. I should have known something was up!!

I called the customer service number, which had me on hold for over 40 minutes, and spoke with another guy (Phil) who was actually pretty nice. I told him it was ridiculous that we had to wait so long to speak with a representative, and he agreed as well. That was a month ago.

Bottom line is they don't have additional information to send to you in the mail and they don't have a website. I've already read a couple of accounts from this website and I'm very worried!! It's impossible now to get through to either the registration line or the customer service line.

This is major scam in the making people!! It sad I had to fall for it in order to warn other people. Let's get these crooks!!

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Credit Enhancement Services

CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation follow-up provides valuable information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-enhancement-services-llc/farmingdale-new-york-11735/credit-enhancement-services-llc-ripoff-yeah-enhancing-their-wallets-5694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 0

Credit Enhancement Services, LLC (yeah, "enhancing" their wallets!!)

AUTHOR: - ()