Complaint Review: Credit Guard Inc

• Credit Guard Inc
    3110 S Durango Drive Suite 205
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

Credit Guard Inc I asked to cancel my contract and CEO was really unprofessional,degrading my character and inappropriate.He also stated that I can go ahead and cancel but my request for my refund will be denied.He al Las Vegas, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Company reply

We have a signed contract w/Credit Guard on 7/20/2011 for credit repair which was paid $1500 full amount on debit card. We initiated the contract w/ Ross Albridge (representative) . Ross Albridge had pulled both my husband and my credit report and by looking at the credit report he stated that he will be able to take off my bankruptcy and several accounts and inquiries within 45 days if not money back. It is now 9/22/11 and only four old accounts were removed out of 20 outstanding accounts and inquires and the bankruptcy was not one of them.

I call 9/22/11 and left message.Tim Clark (CEO) returned my call and I explained to him that I was not very happy with the results that is when Tim responded inappropriately stating, "Well its not my fault that you have bad credit, you got yourself in this situation". I replied and stated that he is very unprofessional to be talking to his customers that way and what they took off my credit report I could of done it myself. Tim shouted back and said " Why don't you come to my office and do it then, its not so easy as you think it is" . I asked him if this call was being recorded and he said NO! I asked him if I can speak to his manager.

He said " I am the manager". I told him that if he keeps shouting and talking to me this way our conversation will end. He then stated that he was not shouting. I then said," I would rather cancel my contract because I am unable to carry a conversation with someone very unprofessional and a scammer. He then stated that I can go ahead and cancel but my request for my refund but it will be denied! I then gave him my fax number to fax me cancellation form.  I felt threatened, degraded my character, threatened that if I cancelled it would be denied anyways without even looking into it and disrespected as a so called "value client".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2011 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-guard-inc/las-vegas-nevada-89117/credit-guard-inc-i-asked-to-cancel-my-contract-and-ceo-was-really-unprofessionaldegradin-780188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Company reply

AUTHOR: Credit Guard - (United States of America)

Our company did perform all of the services that were agreed to on 7/20/2011. Upon completion of these services, the client was debited from the bank account that they had authorized. At no time was a guarantee of a certain item would be deleted from their credit bureaus. It was disclosed that we have removed Bankruptcies, repossessions, charged off credit cards, delinquent child support and various other negative accounts from our current and past clients. We are very successful in removing these types of accounts from the three credit reporting agencies. The initial returns were successful but not typical of our service and we have continued to work on these clients reports. We have resolved this claim and as of 10/16/2011, this account is active. At this time we anticipate the new reports being sent back to our clients within the next few weeks and will continue to work on their behalf until we have removed the negative items in questions. We are committed to customer service and will continue to represent this client until we have completed removing the negative items.