Complaint Review: Credit Helpers

• Credit Helpers
    96 Linwood Plaza
    Fort Lee, New Jersey

Credit Helpers ripoff scam Fort Lee New Jersey

Credit Helpers ripoff, scamed hard earned money that we all know dosn't come easy Fort Lee New Jersey .....

One afternoon I received a call from a gentlman claiming a Credit Card offer of no less than a $1500.00 credit limit, he promised me this was not a card to buy catalogue merchandise but a major credit card.

The catch was I had to pay 249.00 a one time fee, after several minutes of debating I went ahead and gave him my info. Now a month later, no Credit Card just some lousy info on credit repair. Thanks to this site I have been to the bank and hopefully will be getting my money back!!

Melissa
Springfield, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2003 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-helpers/fort-lee-new-jersey-07024/credit-helpers-ripoff-scam-fort-lee-new-jersey-57128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content