Complaint Review: Credit Line Gold Card

• Reported By: Dover Delaware
  • Credit Line Gold Card
    www.Credit Line Gold Card.com
    Internet

Credit Line Gold Card I was called and told this would improve my credit by giving my banking info Internet Internet

I received a call today by a telemarketer informing me that I had received a pre-approved credit line and all they needed to activate this was my banking information to be sure it was correct.

Since I had not requested any credit cards it seemed a little odd, and the first question was how long had I had my checking account. When I did not want to participate in this program that was guaranteed to improve my credit the gentleman became pushy.

I informed him that I had been scammed before and no longer gave my information out to companies I had not solicited. He assured me that they were not trying to harm me and that the information he was requesting was already printed on my checks so it was out there for anyone to get.

I agreed that that may be true however to give it to a stranger over the phone who may be recording my approval for something I was unsure of was not something I was willing to do.

He continued to be pushy so I told him after talking to my bank and checking his company out online if it looked good I would accept his call the next day and proceed forward.

I am so glad I looked this up on the internet so that I was able to see that they are fraudulent as I suspected.

Fedup1
Dover, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2007 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-line-gold-card/internet/credit-line-gold-card-i-was-called-and-told-this-would-improve-my-credit-by-giving-my-bank-287201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content