Complaint Review: Credit One Bank ,Marin Bank

• Reported By: Columbus Ohio
  • Credit One Bank ,Marin Bank

Loas Angeles, California

Credit One Bank ,Marin Bank DISHONEST BUSINESS PRACTICES Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: They report me every month.

I was told when I received my card that they would report to the credit bureau. It's a total lie. They have never reported my always on time payments. I have paid the account off in full. My suggestion is to stay clear of these bandits, and their unbelieveable interest rates. Nobody needs a credit card this bad.

Ron
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2007 03:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-one-bank-marin-bank/loas-angeles-california/credit-one-bank-marin-bank-dishonest-business-practices-los-angeles-california-272446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

They report me every month.

AUTHOR: Nikki - (U.S.A.)

My husband and I both have Credit One credit cards. They report us every month, and we have never been late. Their reporting date is the date your statement drops (I can tell this from the balance on my reports vs the balance on each statement).

They must have their computers set up wrong on your account which may be why the computer is not automatically reporting every month.

Here is a fax number for credit reporting errors. Address it to Transaction Services, 702-269-1096. Hope it helps.