Complaint Review: credit one credit cards

• Submitted: Sat, March 08, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, March 08, 2014
  • Reported By: Susan Herman — torrance California
  • credit one credit cards

, Select State/Province
    USA

credit one credit cards VERY BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES TRY FOR FEES ANY WAY THEY CAN USA

These guys are theives.  I have had more issues with them than any other credit card company.  They try to collect all these fees which are no due.  The  latest.

I had a payment due 3.7.2014 and went to their site to do the payment for the first time.  I didn't want their late fee if I had done it though my bank,  I go on line fill in everything to see they charge $9.95 to do it on  line more than any other company I have ever used.  It is better than the $35 they charge for being late,  I do the whiole thing get a confirmation that the payment was done and today get a dunning call saying I never made the payment.

I had to speak to two supervisors that did not call me a liar before they saw I did make the payment but it did not go through, which they take no responsiabiity tor even though it said it was successfully done when I did it.  He made me pay it again, charged me $9.95 and reversed the "late fee" they assessed because their site does not work properly.

This is not an isolated incident.  They blocked my card because they suspected fraud on a 60 dollar charge from 24 hou fitness rather an call me,  Embarrassed me when i went to use the card, but owe them money or they think you do they call relentlessly.  Then to top it off they said well we sent yoy a letter.  They have  my email address but sent a snail mail leter which took 10 days after I already handled it over the phone that it was not a fraud just a key in error by 24 hour fitness.

When does it end.  They embarrass you needlessly, try to collect late charges when their own site does not work and charge you a crazy on line fee to pay on their site.  STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THESE GUYS if you value your time that they waste and your money which they try to get for their own issues

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2014 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-one-credit-cards/select-stateprovince/credit-one-credit-cards-very-bad-business-practices-try-for-fees-any-way-they-can-usa-1129240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content