Complaint Review: Credit Power Inc

• Credit Power Inc
    417 Surrey Place, 9950 Forest Lane and 300 Alexand
    Royce City, Texas
    USA

Credit Power Inc National Credit AssociationTony FaireDywayne Brown FaireWife Elaine Faire (raytheon) Fraud, Rip Off, Illegal, Does not Pay Employees, Scammer, Pastor, Floater, Smooth Talker Royce City Texas

*General Comment: report s correct

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Arlesha Henderson Liar

Tony faire aka the scammer is a smooth talker, he will ask for a deposit and once you wire he will disappear and never return your calls again google "apostle tony faire scam" do not give him a dime he needs to be arrested.... He claims to do credit repair,tradelines,business credit,cpns,training it is all bs.... I have filed a report with the police department and he is being investigated with the fbi for fraud..... Watch out for this man his name is tony faire his company is called credit power inc and national credit association.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-power-inc/royce-city-texas-75189/credit-power-inc-national-credit-associationtony-fairedywayne-brown-fairewife-elaine-fair-1113614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

report s correct

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Everything stated is correct this guy is a smooth talker. He has stolen my car from me by using his schmes. Beware and avoid this guy and his wife. He also goes by Tony Brown, and his wife goes by Elaine Kidd or Faire. People like this need to be stopped.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Arlesha Henderson Liar

AUTHOR: Owner - ()

The above article was written by an ex employee Arlesha Henderson aka Nikki Henderson of Desoto,Duncanville,Dallas, and Arlington Texas.  In the article she hints towrad being a client when in fact whe was at one point the number 2 person in the company. At another point she was over operations and sales so the very fact is she handled orders and clients not me. The very things she accuse me of she was in charge of.  I lost my business trying to do damage control and clean up her mess.

She is a vicious liar and to include my family and minor children in this lie.  After I trusted her in my home is just plain evil.  It lets you know she cannot be trusted.

In the I have an employee who witnessed her stealing a cpu and a witness who put her at our office the day it was vandalized after she had quit working for us.

She continually calls and tries to threaten or black mail me is a better choice of words.  I ignore her  because I know something is wrong with her for her to behave this way.  The only reason for responding here is that she put my family in it.  My wife has no say in my business this is totally false.

I will now warn all who read this Arlesha Henderson is a liar and her resume is fake.  Watch yourself when you deal with her and be careful.