Complaint Review: Creditcorp

• Updated: Sat, January 01, 2005
  • Reported By: Chattanooga Tennessee
  • Creditcorp

Nationwide

Creditcorp ripoff credit card scam beware they are looking for people who are trying to rebuild their credit Nationwide

Recently I received a letter promising that I was approved for a Credit Limit of 10,000 dollars of credit. The first thing I asked myself was, with who am I sending my money to. So I decided to get on the internet to look up their website and I ended up with this web site as part of my research.

Thanks so much for this web site. I am glad that there are research tools avalible to help consumers before we fall victim to fruadulent companies such as this one.
Just beware if you are reading this that this companies target people tend to be good people who are trying to re-establish their credit.

Knucle up and beware. Thanks

Nadia
Chattanooga, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2005 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/creditcorp/nationwide/creditcorp-ripoff-credit-card-scam-beware-they-are-looking-for-people-who-are-trying-to-r-125317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content