Complaint Review: Creditors Interchange

• Creditors Interchange
    80 Holtz Dr
    Buffalo, New York

Creditors Interchange Nasty, Punitive, Liars. Buffalo New York

I have an defaulted over-due loan from KeyBank. The account was sent to this company Creditors Interchange. I paid off one account in full with my families help, so I could make payments on the other remaining balance.

The problem is, they never send me confirmations of recieveing my payments, or notices. Though, they say they have, and that the letters are being sent back. Lies. They call me to "update" my account every 6 months, and they expect me to know whats going on. I just feel like they can make up whatever they want and not put it in writing.

My account representative "Mike Robinson" is the biggest d**chebag that ever lived. He calls and says they are going to "Sue me" and "Garnish my co-signers wages" and that my loan was a "government loan", Which I know 100 percent it IS NOT! Because I have consolidated all my federal loans stafford and perkins, and ring a ding ding, it was not on there because it was a personal student loan, morons. Then when I suggest they are shady and stupid they get very mad, and punitive and try to raise my payment!!!! You cannot do that! Its very frustrating. They need to understand that I am the one with all the power, I pay what I can when I can, otherwise they get nothing.

My advice is to record them, like they record you! (like I care, because their lies are spewed out in those recordings as well). Contact some Legal Aid, because they talk lots of s**t that is not true.

I want to complain officially to their corporate office, but I feel it will be in vain because they are all a-holes. I don't want them to try and raise my payment! though I hope they do cuz I am going to sue their a**es.

Sara
Hacienda Heights, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/creditors-interchange/buffalo-new-york-14225/creditors-interchange-nasty-punitive-liars-buffalo-new-york-449307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content