Report: #201985

crengland.net
    West Valley, Utah

Crengland Trucking ripoff West Valley Utah

*Consumer Comment: driver?

Here's a funny one...I went to crengland for their training course. They did not pass me because I ran a so called red light. The light was green then changed to yellow as I crossed the white line. It changed to red before I got passed the center of the intersection. There were other students that passed the test that did the same thing. The real story is that I met a guy at the school and started to date him. They did not want unmarried people teaming up in their trucks so they passed him but did not pass me. They escouted me off the school grounds like I was a criminal or something and did not retest me even though they held over other students and retested them. I was doing well in the classroom had a 93.88 and passed the backing test and pretrip test, the only thing I had was the road test and I was passing until that light. well tell me what you think.

Julie
slc, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2006 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crengland-trucking/west-valley-utah/crengland-trucking-ripoff-west-valley-utah-201985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

driver?

AUTHOR: uncawillie - (United States of America)

Honey, if you were going so slow you couldn't get half way across the intersection before the light turned red you could and should have stopped.  At that speed the traffic you were blocking had to wait almost the whole green light before your rig got throught your red light.  Don't you remember them teaching you about 'stale' green lights? Don't blame your romance for the fact you shouldn't be driving something this big. Our industry doesn't need drivers with an attitude like yours. Stick with your honda. I'm glad they flunked you, your not a driver, let alone professional.