Complaint Review: Crescent Processing Company

• Crescent Processing Company
    12700 Park Circle Suite 1100
    Dallas, Texas
    United States of America

Crescent Processing Company Sales Reps are a farce!!!!!!! Company should not be doing business!!!! Dallas, Texas

We had a sales rep come in to our business years ago.  He sold us on debit card transactions at $ .25  That was not the case.  We were charge  no less than $1.65 a transaction.  When I called in to cancel I was told I was not able to I had a 3 year contract.  On top of that They started charging a annual fee to service the account of $79.00.  We were never told this.  I was recently able to cancel with out a penalty after 3 years.

They schedule a fed ex to pick up the CC terminal, well fed ex came and the business was closed, they left a note that they would be back, well they never did.  I was just charged $ 699 for the CCterminal.  when I called and asked what its for the lady said taht the sales rep was responsible for disclosing all this to us.  They are a farce.  Nothing the sales rep told us was  true.  We have been paying to this company for the past 3 years and have not used the terminal at all.  It has been a nightmare dealing with this company.  Please beware of this company and do not do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crescent-processing-company/dallas-texas-72521/crescent-processing-company-sales-reps-are-a-farce-company-should-not-be-doing-bu-856114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content