Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, May 19, 2017

• Reported By: Matt2364 — Plain City Ohio USA
Crest Payroll
Internet USA

Crest Payroll Paramount Software Avoid Crest payroll / Paramount Software like the plague Parsippany Internet

Company is very dishonest. I would stay clear and never use this service or any of the associated companies.

Let me first say I have used this service for about 5 years as my CPA said he has had the least amount of issues with it. I have on the other hand have nothing but problems resulting in large penalties from the state and city as well as a few audits based on their incorrect filings.

They have screwed up my W-2’s every year resulting in a lot of employees being audited, they have sent the withholding to the state and city incorrectly resulting in fees over $5,000 each on two occasions which I had to pay out of pocket. The second time I had documentation to show they "confirmed" they had changed the settings, confirmed with someone on the phone, and received an automated system email from crest payroll / paramount software which outlined the change had been made. A few quarters later another ~$5,500 penalty from the city for incorrect filings. They had made the change correctly for one period and then at the turn of the year their system reverted back to the previous year’s settings. I received no notification that a change was made. These are just a few of the big issues I have had.

Avoid this company like the plague. When told about the issue the second time I was promised a refund and they admitted it was a system issue but 6 months later they will not respond to me at all. A bunch of crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2017 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crest-payroll/internet/crest-payroll-paramount-software-avoid-crest-payroll-paramount-software-like-the-plague-1374177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crest Payroll