Complaint Review: Crestline Financial Network

9107 Wilshire Blvd Suite 450
    Internet
    United States of America

Crestline Financial Network Homeowners Insurance Leads Internet

This company is 100% bunk! They promise in writing 5 leads per day covering the entire county of maricopa. They want $10 per lead which is reasonable and they want it all up front. I talked them into a lower amount up front amount and was promised leads the next day. No such leads, no returned calls, no returned emails.

This company is not on ripoffreport.com, nor are they on the BBB or the california secretary of state business lists. I should have checked the state list before starting a deal with them.

They wanted me to overnight the funds so I would have the leads on Tuesday...well I wired it instead thinking it would be a safer option. NOT the case. Now I have to fight to get my money back.

DO NOT DEAL WITH ANYONE WHO CALLS YOU FROM OUT OF STATE. I let this company burn me...the 1st and last time I buy from anyone on the phone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2010 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crestline-financial-network/internet/crestline-financial-network-homeowners-insurance-leads-internet-621767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content