Complaint Review: Cricket

• Cricket
    787 State Rt 125
    Amelia, Ohio

Cricket Didn't get rebate. Beachmont, Amelia Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Hi there.

I filed me rebate on time. Get a text from cricket sayin after having active for 45 days I would recieve my $50. rebate. That was over 2 months ago that this was fufilled. I have not recieved any rebate check. And none of the store will give me an answer about this. There is no where to email about this, I have tried.

Shannon
cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2009 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cricket/amelia-ohio-45102/cricket-didnt-get-rebate-beachmont-amelia-ohio-456811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Hi there.

AUTHOR: Wisdumb - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately Cricket is yet to be a Professional Business , Thus the poor customer service, and Sales rep. you get.

Fortunately i've been in retail for 5 yrs and my customers are my business so i'll do anything for them to be satisfied. I have paid the deductible for a customer because i accidentally took off their insurance, even though it was their fault.

Anyways hope this helps.

For customer service please call 1-888-326-6178
M-F, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. MST or e-mail cricket@web-rebates.com.
To check web status visit www.web-rebates.com/mycricket

NOTE:
* If its been more than 30days from purchase and then you sent the rebate its VOID
* If you miss your first Payment its VOID
* You must be a customer with the product activated for 45 days or its VOID.

if none obove u need to fight for it
sry for the inconvenience.