Complaint Review: Cricket

• Reported By: Bob — Las Vegas Nevada USA
  • Cricket

Internet
    United States of America

Do not subscribe to Cricket Cellphones. They are the biggest rip-off company. Since this is a pay as you go service, they always cut off your service on the weekends eventhough your scheduled payment is still a few days away. And when you go to your local Cricket store, they tell you that there is nothing they can do if you paid your dues over the internet.  There is no real person to talk to, so your pretty much S.O.L. and prety much under their mercy. God forbid you need a refund on anything like we did, you can wait until the crows turn white because they will just keep telling you that your refund is being processed. We have been waiting for a refund since before Christmas 2010. You also cannot transfer your cell number if you cancel your service which is a bunch of bull. When you purchase an upgrade over the internet, they will assign you an additional number the charge you extra.  There are a lot of good companies out there, but please head my warning! Stay Away!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2011 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cricket/internet/cricket-cricket-cell-phone-service-a-big-lie-internet-695015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

LOL

AUTHOR: Jacob - (USA)

It sure is amazing how every time someone files a stupid complaint and I point it out, the person accuses me of working for the company. Apparently now I work for about eight different companies listed here? Ha!

Your complaint is self-discrediting, by virtue of how poorly written it is.

Cricket A scam

AUTHOR: Bubba - (USA)

"This report doesn't make any sense". Obviously, you work for Cricket thats why it doesnt make any sense. How do you explain cutting off my phone service on 2/11/2011 when my service is good until 2/15/2011? And what about my refund for the money you owed me for purchasing an upgrade on 12/22/2010? What about that, huh? Readers of this report now really know what kind of company you are. Why dont you call me, you coward so I can give you a piece of my mind (702) 624-9286. Oh, I forgot, I've been disconnected! You got some nerve to even try to discredit my complaint.

This Complaint Makes No Sense

AUTHOR: Jacob - (USA)

"Since this is a pay as you go service, they always cut off your service on the weekends eventhough your scheduled payment is still a few days away."

Are you suggesting that prepaid cell phones don't work on weekends? Um... no.

Or are you suggesting that they should keep working when you don't pay your bill?? Um... no.

Or something else? I can't even tell what you are trying to say.

"You also cannot transfer your cell number if you cancel your service which is a bunch of bull."

A bunch of bull? All cell phone companies do that.

There are some really compelling complaints against Cricket out there, but please "head" (sic) my warning: this isn't one of them.