Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Cross Country Bank
    crosscountrybank.com
    Nationwide

Cross Country Bank deceptive lying bastards Nationwide

This place is horrible. I started out with a $250 credit limit Between fraudulent charges on my account (which I disputed at the time and was told that I would have to pay them anyway because they could find no reason to believe that I didn't make those charges) and returned check fees for checks I never wrote and they refuse to show me the checks as well as late and over limit fees, my account balance has mushroomed into almost $1500.

As I am a full-time student my balance continues to grow with no end in sight. also, I tried to close the account to stop the fees from accruing and making payment after that and they will not close the account. actually, according to them, it is already closed but the fees continue to accrue. avoid these people at all costs.

C
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2003 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cross-country-bank/nationwide/cross-country-bank-deceptive-lying-bastards-nationwide-60019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content