Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Phone: 561-982-9111
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Cross Country Bank serious fee overcharging ripoff Wilmington Delaware

I have had several problems with this bank! The first happened the 2nd month I had the account. I was charged a $32 overlimit fee for being $7 over my limit for a total of 3 days (I had sent in a 2nd payment for the month because I knew I was close to my limit) it took several angry phone calls and letters to get a proper response.

Last month, my payment was delayed in the mail, possibly due to the extra holiday mail. I was subsequently charged another $32 fee, but did not complain, because there was no way to prove anything. My total payment due for the month was $67, of which I sent $60. Naturally i was charged another $32. I have since closed the account, and hope that something can be done about them! Thank you!

George
astoria, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2005 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cross-country-bank/wilmington-delaware-19850-7125/cross-country-bank-serious-fee-overcharging-ripoff-wilmington-delaware-131450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content