Complaint Review: CrowdPR.co Kyle Staebell, Taylor Andrews, Steven Andrews

• Reported By: Scam Victim — Los Angeles California USA
  • CrowdPR.co Kyle Staebell, Taylor Andrews, Steven Andrews

Internet
    USA

CrowdPR.co is a SCAM. Kyle Staebell, Taylor Andrews, Steven Andrews are criminals and scammers. PR Scam, Kickstarter PR Scam, Kyle Staebell, GlenRoss Denver, Colorado Internet

I recieved a call from Taylor Andrews, now going by Steven Andrews, at GlenRoss PR, which as since shut down and is Crowd PR or Crowdpr.co. He showed great interest in getting exposure for my project. He believed my product was unique, and would be able to get me featured with no problems in a high profile publication, and gives several examples of relevant news or gadget sources. He assured me that they were a legit shop and showed me several examples of success that they had seen in the past.

My Kickstarter had already started, and was trending behind, so I was inclined to accept help. The cost for their help with $3,000 which i paid and they claimed that they started reaching out to contacts to get a featured story, and kept saying that they were going to send me a list of people they were reaching out to but never delivered. They were not able to land me a large PR spot, which the contract was for. [continued below]....

.....

I took them at their word that they were doing work on my behalf, and only requested that half of the $3,000 be returned, to which I got complete radio silence. It was like they never existed. Kyle phone stopped working, becuase apparently he uses PrePaid burner phones for when eventually everything goes sideways, as it seems he was planning the whole time.

Names are Kyle Stubbs or Kyle Staebell  and Taylor Andrews or Steven Andrews both keep changing their names on LinkedIn to try to avoid the fallout from their previous interactions.

They are a couple of young kids, that are fraudulent scammers.  You wont find ANY information of GlenRoss PR online, which has now been shut down and is call CrowdPR.co Theyll eventually shut this down after being exposed and start up another.

Names are Kyle Stubbs or Kyle Staebell  and Taylor Andrews or Steven Andrews both keep changing their names on LinkedIn to try to avoid the fallout from their previous interactions. If you are in talks with them, AVOID! Scammers and fraudlent!  Im out $3,000 with nothing to show! I am taking legal actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2017 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crowdprco-kyle-staebell-taylor-andrews-steven-andrews/internet/crowdprco-is-a-scam-kyle-staebell-taylor-andrews-steven-andrews-are-criminals-and-sca-1368403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content