Complaint Review: Crown Entities

• Reported By: Leola Pennsylvania
  • Crown Entities
    8345 NW 66th Suite 5335
    Miami, Florida

Crown Entities ripoff Misleading Dishonest Non-communicative A division of Brand X Technology Inc Made false promises, tricked and lied to us, had slow prossessing, very deceptive company. 2 1/2 weeks have gone by and I am without my product as promised. Miami Florida

*Author of original report: other victims on this web-site

Crown Entities, Inc.
8345 NW 66th St
Miami, FL United States 33166
(888)627-2639

Complaint:

I made a phone call to Chase and left him know that I had just been left stuck on a laptop and I needed one soon. He agreed to sell me one and told me he would send it in 3 business days. I made the purchase on June 04 2003.

On June 11 2003 I contacted him to see what the hold up was. I was not able to talk to anyone for 6 days. My emails were not returned, my phone messages were unreturned. Chase told me that the business had 24/7 answering service and 15 people worked there.

To date I have no answer on this issue, and do not expect one, the communication is null. 2 1/2 weeks have gone by and I am without my product as promised. I have to start all over in search of the laptop I desperately need. (I may send a bill for two contracts I lost due to this)

Eldon
Leola, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2003 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crown-entities/miami-florida/crown-entities-ripoff-misleading-dishonest-non-communicative-a-division-of-brand-x-technol-61305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

other victims on this web-site

AUTHOR: Eldon - (U.S.A.)

I have found there are others on this web-site that have had problems with these guys......be careful.