Complaint Review: Crown Home Restoration

• Crown Home Restoration
    312 s 4th street
    Louisville, Kentucky
    United States of America

Crown Home Restoration Chris Browning Took money and provided no services. No communication Louisville, Kentucky

I contacted Crown Home Restoration to put a new roof on my home. I mailed a check in October. I was told they never got it. I was asked to transfer funds into their checking account. I did not want to pay my banks fee to do that so I asked to pay by debit card.

I provided my card number and expected to be charged by Crown Home Restoration. Instead, they used my card at Lowe's to by roofing materials. That was November 6th 2013.

I have not received a new roof. I have not heard back from the owner Chris Browning after leaving many voice messages and emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crown-home-restoration/louisville-kentucky-40202/crown-home-restoration-chris-browning-took-money-and-provided-no-services-no-communicatio-1003870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content