Complaint Review: CRS, Inc C/o LSS Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 19, 2009
  • Reported By: Salt Lake City Utah
  • CRS, Inc C/o LSS Inc.
    4800 Hwy 377 S
    Aubrey, Texas

CRS, Inc C/o LSS Inc. BUYER BEWARE!! Did not delivery purchased subscription. Customer service is unreliable. Aubrey Texas

*Author of original report: Update

On July 26, 2008 Josh Abreu came to my door and I foolishly purchased a magazine subscription. As of February 18, 2009 I still have not received anything. I have sent several emails and made several calls. One time I actually got a real live person named Brandy. I faxed over a copy of my receipt, as she requested, within five minutes of completing our conversation. I then called Brandy again to make sure she received my fax. She stated that she had and she then verified by information. BUYER BEWARE!!!

KH
Salt Lake City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 11:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crs-inc-co-lss-inc/aubrey-texas-76227/crs-inc-co-lss-inc-buyer-beware-did-not-delivery-purchased-subscription-customer-se-425931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Update

AUTHOR: Kiminutah - (U.S.A.)

I received a letter from Lone Star Subscriptions Inc (LSS Inc.) today. It states that there was a problem with my address and it has been corrected. It also states that I will be receiving my subscription in 8-10 weeks.

I hope so.