Complaint Review: CRS Inc

Internet
    United States of America

CRS Inc Adam Kemper DO NOT ORDER - SCAM SCAM SCAM , Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Problems Solved - No Scam

Two young guys came to my door trying to sell me magazines for a trip to Cancun. They explained that they were selling magazines in order to receive a certain amount of points. He started writing a ticket when I told him what magazines I had liked. Two problems then happened.
First problem-I asked him how much for the "Men's Fitness" and he said he would have to look it up. He started writing the ticket and without ever looking to see how much this subscription would be which raised a flag to me as he just said he needed to look it up.
Second-I decided to look up the company name that was on his so called receipt. When I googled it, this website came up showing Scam. I asked him what his name was and it matched the report. I showed him what it said and his face turned red as a beet. I also asked him if the phone number listed was legit and he swore that it was. I called the number with him standing in front of me and it was not a working number. He turned around and left.
Do not buy anything from these guys even though their presentation skills are very good. I have been an outside salesman for 10 years and I couldn't have done as good a job as he (Adam) did

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crs-inc/internet/crs-inc-adam-kemper-do-not-order-scam-scam-scam-internet-976675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Problems Solved - No Scam

AUTHOR: ateamunlimited - (United States of America)

I remember this incident very well. The report that was looked up was an incident that occurred due to bills not being paid by our office staff to send the magazines. These issues have been resolved with full refunds and subscriptions sent out. As for the phone number being called, that did not happen while I was there. You did not call in front of me. We have a new phone number now due to this issues however. We starting writing it up on a reciept because that is part of the closing procedure sir. You're in sales, so you should know this.