Complaint Review: crst and pam transpotation

• Submitted: Fri, March 11, 2016
  • Updated: Wed, July 20, 2016
  • Reported By: Tert — St Petersburg Florida USA
  • crst and pam transpotation

Nationwide
    USA

CRST and Pam Transportation Two companies that discriminate against individuals who have felony in background over 20 years old Des Moines, Iowa and Tontitown, Arkansas Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Wrong

I have a CDL Class (B) with (A) permit, applied and contact both companies spoke directly with recuiter Jason Rodgers of CRST and Brian of Pam Transportation, in which both told me that I was good with a felony that was over 20 years old. After been told everything was good both companies recuiter's discriminated against me.

Jason Rodgers did not call me back so I call he said safety disqualified me because of one speed ticket in my own personal vehicle in 2014. CRST policy and/or guidelines states two or more in three years. CRST went totally against their own guidelines and denied me the right to become a CDL (A) driver. "Discrimination"

Brian of Pam Transportation, use a similar approach as if I was approved to start training in Florida. He use 18 miles over the speed limit and Pam Transportation guidelines were similar to CRST. "Discrimination"

The Department of Labor and other government agencies have laws in place to stop companies from denying individual like myself, but these companies find ways to destroy us and not give us changes to be apart of a growing and prosperous career as a CDL commercial driver "Shame On The Trucking Industry."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2016 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crst-and-pam-transpotation/nationwide/crst-and-pam-transportation-two-companies-that-discriminate-against-individuals-who-have-1293045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Wrong

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

A speeding ticket for which you exceeded the speed limit by 18 mph is a HUGE matter. If you would have been on the payroll when that happened you would have been out of a job. So yes it is discrimination and those guidelines are in place partly because of insurance company rules.