Complaint Review: Crunch Fitness

• Reported By: Albertomax1 — Brooklyn New York United States
  • Crunch Fitness

, NY
    USA

USA Senior Life Advisors Inc Crunch Fitness continues to bill my credit card, although it is NO longer active Brookly, NY NY

Crunch Fitness continues to bill me, although they cannot charge my card. I asked to cancel my membership and they insist i must come into cancel my membership. They continue to bill me, although my card is no good. I believed my membership would cancel, once the card is not able to be charged. Nope, they feel they can continue to bill me. Is this what they call ...service...?????

It's  a shame, when a company only cares about billing its customers, instead of making it convenient for them to do business.    Thanks for other fitness centers that I can join.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2017 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crunch-fitness/ny/usa-senior-life-advisors-inc-crunch-fitness-continues-to-bill-my-credit-card-although-it-1386905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content