Report: #1331979

• Reported By: kgrothusen — Ramsey New Jersey USA
  • Crystal Springs

Nationwide
    USA

Crystal Springs DS Services®200 Eagles Landing Boulevard Lakeland, Florida 33810 refusal to refund deposit Lakeland, Florida Nationwide

About 2-3 weeks ago I purchased two 5 gallon water bottles for my water cooler.  It very clearly stated that the first purchases were 12.00 each and when you bring the bottles back the charge is only about 6.00.  We decided to get water delivery from a different company rather than going to home depot and lugging these heavy bottles home.

I call to inquire how to return the bottles and get my deposit back.  They tell me that they are NOT a deposit company and have not returned deposits since January.  WHAT?  I was charged a deposit in SEPTEMBER!

FYI, in order to get this little bit of information I had to call 3 times because I was hung up on TWICE.

SO pretty much if you get their water your SOL for getting the "deposit" back.

I know it's not a lot of money at all but if they are doing this to everyone it adds up for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2016 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crystal-springs/nationwide/crystal-springs-ds-services200-eagles-landing-boulevard-lakeland-florida-33810-refusal-1331979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content