Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Well I am a new customer. I signed up and was promised a delivery date of the 23rd. I realized by the 28th that I did not have no water, no call, no email or anything justifying why I have not gotten what was confirmed.

I called and spoke to a representative where they promised me a call back and a new delivery date of Friday. Also a call back from management to rectify the matter within 48 hrs. When they mentioned the name of my route driver, I instantly recalled his name and figured out why my water hasn't been delivered.

I never got the call back so I called again after the 48hrs and the same things were told to me. The representaive told me she sent a email to the manager and promised a reply within the 48 hrs but now its 4 days later and I am fed up with this back and forth inconsistency. I am a paying customer and should not be ignored. I am going to cancel service and find another provider.

It's true, first impressions is everything. Too bad for me that I did not have a good one with Crystal Springs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2016 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crystal-springs/nationwide/crystal-springs-first-impression-is-everything-atlanta-georgia-1326575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crystal Springs