Complaint Review: cs-fashion.com

• Reported By: been taken advantage of too — CLEARWATER Florida USA
  • cs-fashion.com

Internet
    USA

cs-fashion.com never did anyone tell me this was for a membership and i would be charged any charges internet Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

i do not remember isice this was a month ago and said they were sending me a watch for and i may have to pay for shipping and handling and that was a month ago. then i saw 99.89 charged to my credit card. when I called this company they said they can reduce the price of the membership. i said no- cancel and refund my money and they cancelled but transferred me to another dept and after 10minutes she offered me a 30% discount and I told them they are ripping off innocent people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2017 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cs-fashioncom/internet/cs-fashioncom-never-did-anyone-tell-me-this-was-for-a-membership-and-i-would-be-charged-1396703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content